COMING TO THE
FAMILY THIS FALL
Sherman Oaks, CA
SUBMIT YOUR ON-LINE AUDITION NOW TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR YOUR CHANCE AT RECEIVING A SPOT AS ONE OF THE TOP 100 CONTESTANTS FOR THE SEMI-FINALS BEING FILMED IN NASHVILLE AT THE MUSICIAN'S HALL OF FAME LOCATED IN THE HISTORIC MUNICIPAL AUDITORIUM IN AUGUST 2022
We are currently taking Audition submissions through our site prior to semi-final casting calls taking place in Nashville in July and August 2022
If you are pre-selected and chosen due to your early submission, you will earn a line-pass and not take part in any casting location cattle calls across the US. You will be guaranteed a spot in the VIP Line and be one of the first 50 seen by the producers at the regional finals to be filmed for television in Nashville...
Lead Guitar/Lead Vocalist/Songwriter
1. Please submit one original song, and one cover song, that features your vocal and solo instrument performance. (You must be able to accompany yourself with an instrument)
2. You may use accompanying tracks, or an additional rhythm player if you wish to show off your soloing skills. Drummers are encouraged to use backing tracks or additional players to accompany them for the audition.
3. Cell phone or other cameras (Go-Pro, handheld, or stationary) are acceptable shot in LANDSCAPE MODE preferably using the highest quality setting on the camera. (accepted format minimum is HD)
4. In your video, we want to know about you. So please tell us who you are, where you are from, and utilize the time on camera to tell us why you would like to be on the show.
The following questions are examples that you can answer specifically, or if there is something else that is motivating you to audition, please tell us about it.
A) Is it your lifelong dream to be involved with a music TV series that appreciates your talent and will help you build your fan base and brand?
B) Is it for your family or a specific family member?
C) Have you always wanted to be in a top-level band?
D) Also, tell us what makes you unique as an artist and have fun with it.
NOTE: Use this time to make yourself comfortable on camera. Don't be afraid to be yourself. Being silly, funny, quirky, reserved, or telling us what you are passionate about is welcomed.
5. Please upload your finished video via YouTube, Vimeo, or any other applicable platform that allows you to attach your video file via link, or as an attachment to the email below.
YOU ARE AUDITIONING TO BECOME A POTENTIAL SINGLE MEMBER IN ONE OF 5 NEW BANDS...
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
A) ALL CONTESTANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
B) GENRE - ALL GENRES AND STYLES MAY APPLY
C) AFTER THE AUDITION PROCESS 25 FINALISTS WILL BE HAND CHOSEN BY OUR PRODUCERS, HOUSE BAND, AND JUDGES.
D) ONCE CHOSEN YOU WILL BE PLACED IN A GROUP THAT WILL BE FILMED FOR TELEVISION IN NASHVILLE, TN.
E) YOUR NEW BAND WILL COMPETE AGAINST THE OTHER NEW BANDS CHOSEN AND HAVE A CHANCE TO BE CROWNED AMERICA'S NEXT SUPERGROUP...
SUBMISSION TERMS : By submitting your performances, you are hereby granting the Producers and the production staff of Project Supergroup with their network affiliates the right to use any and all portions of the footage for broadcast, streaming, and any other outlet that will bear your name likeness and image without compensation to promote your personal story and journey on the show.
PROJECT SUPERGROUP'S weekly episodes will be filmed in front of a live studio audience this Fall at Nashville's historically famous and iconic Municipal Auditorium. Semi Final Auditions will be shot on the Musician's Hall of Fame stage located inside
the Municipal Auditorium. Stay tuned for forthcoming dates...